Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, White Rock, Delta, Ladner, Tsawwassen, Surrey, Langley, Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows
$30 pick up rate.
Base rate of $50 includes 8kms + 2.50/km (after first 8km) + any toll charges, ( during the ride)
No charge for 1st drop off, then $5 for each after.
$55 Cancellation/ No Show ( if less then 2 hour notice given)
$2 per minute charge if customer makes us wait more than ten minutes at the pick up.
For areas surrounding Vancouver.
Aldergrove, Chilliwack, Lions Bay, Fort Langley, Abbotsford, Mission and Squamish, please give us at least 2 hours notice, and contact us regarding pick up rate.
***Due to Recent increase in gas prices we’ve had to adjust our pricing ***
*(Subject To Drivers Availability)*
Please note, a credit card is required at time of booking for a safe ride.
- A customer can cancel their prebooking but must give 2 hours notice
- Wait time will commence 10 mins after driver arrives at pick up location.
- Customers will be charged for food stops, like Macdonalds, $5 for the stop and if they wait more then 5 mins, the $1 per minute after the first 5 mins.
- Cancellation fee will be applied if a customer asks for the service and tells the drivers they are coming, but does not show up after 15mins, customer will then be charged the wait time as well. Total charged would then be $15 x 2, total $30.
Drivers will be directed by customer on the route they would like to take home or to the destination. If customer is unable to direct them, they can put GPS in the car.
Drivers will NOT take their own route, they will always follow customers directions
If you need to change your pickup time, you must give us at least 2 hours notice. A fee of $25 will be applied if the customer notifies us of a change in pickup time with less than 2 hours notice or customer can be charged wait time of $2/min instead.
- From 7am to 7pm ( daytime hours) please be aware our rate per km is $2.75 up to $3.00/ km due to saferides taking longer due to traffic.
- Once ride is complete, driver is no longer responsible for customers car.